Monday, December 1, 2008

20 Treatments Down - 13 to Go!

I didn't realize it had been so long since I blogged last. I take that as a good sign that I'm thinking less and less about the cancer and more and more about the next phase of my life. Going from "Hold" to "Active" status.

The past two weeks have been uneventful except for missing one day of therapy because the machine broke. So now my last treatment will be December 17. The doctor said my skin is in much better shape than he anticipated. I'm having some breakdown under my breast but it's very small and very manageable.

David and Rachel came up for a great idea to help it heal - a boob jack to hold it up and a small fan to provide air to it!!! We tested the theory using a toilet paper roll, but after a little while, the weight of my saggy boob crushed it, but the concept is a good one! I'll wait to see this on the market next year.

No comments: